Luther Arms Apartments
323 S Broad Street Trenton NJ 08608
Located in Trenton, Mercer County, New Jersey, Luther Arms Apartments offers an opportunity for affordable senior housing to residents. Consisting of 149 assisted rental units, Luther Arms Apartments provides rental subsidies, allowing a resident to pay 30 percent of his income for rent. Luther Arms is conveniently located near shopping malls and public transport.
Despite being a subsidized housing community for seniors above 55+, we strive hard to deliver exceptional services to our senior residents with the best care possible. Our attentive and compassionate staff is well trained to offer residents the expert care they need for a happy and healthy life. We offer a host of on-site social services and senior housing programs based on the needs of our residents. Our affordable living community ensures that people with lower incomes will be able to enjoy a high quality of life without compromise. Apart from the myriad of services we provide to our residents, Luther Arms also offers the following lifestyle amenities:
- Onsite laundry care room
- Community room is equipped with piano and flat-screen television
- Bright kitchens for stress-free usage
- Beautifully landscaped gardens, perfect for walking around
- 24-hour guard service for added security
- Expansive closet areas for additional storage
- Walking distance to nearby restaurants, shopping and entertainment
At Luther Arms Apartments, we cater to the needs of all our residents with utmost care and concern. We are dedicated to offering high-quality service to our seniors to ensure that they enjoy a comfortable lifestyle. We invite you to have a look at our services, so you can be a part of our close-knit community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.