Little Neck Village
330 Wareham Road Marion MA 02738
Little Neck Village is a senior housing development found in the charming seaside town of Marion, Massachusetts, in Plymouth County. Our affordable apartments have harbor views and we are located near shopping, dining establishments and hospitals. Affordable one and two bedroom apartments are income qualified and designed for residents aged 62-years old on up. Residents can live by the shore and enjoy sea breezes and coastline views without having to deal with the daily challenges of home ownership.
Our dedicated staff works diligently every day to provide our residents with essential services while taking care of the properties. That's just one reason why our community was recognized by the National Affordable Housing Management Association and bestowed a Community of Quality Award.
Little Neck Village offers a wide range of amenities, including:
- A sunny, welcoming community room complete with a caterer's kitchen
- Cozy gazebos where you can relax and visit with others on comfortable outdoor furniture
- Manicured landscape and peaceful gardens
- Resident activities
- Pet-friendly, with some regulations
- Professional, on-site management and 24-hour emergency maintenance
- All utilities included
We our proud of Little Neck Village and invite you to reap the benefits of your hard work in a resort-like location that makes you feel like you're on vacation year round.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.