About Linden Court-Mukwonago
Located in the Greater Mukwonago Area, Waukesha County, Wisconsin, Linden Court is surrounded by nature and various examples of wildlife. Linden Court is a known and trusted assisted living community overlooking a lovely pond. Linden Court makes the most of Midwest weather and beauty offering year round accessible outdoor scenery such as the Barbara Reaser Garden - a spacious, outdoor patio area. This Wisconsin location promotes an environment of animal friendliness, growing plants, activities, intergenerational volunteers, walking paths, and gorgeous gardens.
Linden Court community life consists of structured days and consistent staffing for residents with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. It remains a model for care throughout the country. For some 20 years their small-house concept has been considered the best practice in giving distinctive, superior care for memory loss, dementia, Alzheimer’s and other persons needing memory care and rehab.
Linden Court offers:
- Various activities that engage both the body and mind
- The Barbara Reaser Garden - a secure patio where residents can enjoy the outdoors safely and comfortably
- 24 private, furnished bedrooms, each containing a half-bath
- A home-like environment.
- Secure, small-scale memory care
- A calendar of activities
- Non-intrusive monitoring system
- Family-style kitchen where residents eat around the table with the staff members
- Living room with Flat screen TV, fireplace, and bookshelves
The comfortable sense of connection between residents and the care-giving staff at Linden Court - Mukwonago is palpable. Residents truly love the visiting dogs, resident cat, gazebo, bird houses, bird feeders, pergola, flowers, walking paths and so much more.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor