710 Vellagio Sycamore IL 60178
Lincolnshire Place is an assisted living community that specializes in the art of making seniors feel at home while providing expert dementia care in Sycamore, DeKalb County, Illinois. Located in northern Illinois, Sycamore is home to the Sycamore Pumpkin Festival, an annual festival that draws visitors from around the state. The Sycamore Historic District is also a popular site, with over 200 properties on display portraying unique architectural design. Sycamore offers a comfortable, hometown feel and is a perfect location for visiting family members.
A comprehensive memory care center and assisted living community like no other, every aspect of our memory care plans are designed to meet the individual needs of our residents. Dedicated to the complete physical, emotional and spiritual wellness of our residents, our engaging activities will exceed your expectations of a memory care center, encouraging those facing dementia or Alzheimer's to participate and engage. Consistent evaluation and re-evaluation of our community members ensures that services are modified, depending on current needs. Allowing for necessary personal freedom, while maintaining safety is our primary goal and each community member is treated with compassion.
In addition to providing for the medical and physical needs of our residents, our community is includes the following amenities and services:
- Activities including movie night, musical events family social events and more
- Certified caregivers on duty 24 hours a day
- Three home cooked meals offered along with daily snacks
- Daily laundry and housekeeping services
- Spacious courtyard featuring walking paths
- Personal suites with fireplaces and solariums
- Daily exercise programs
Those who call Lincolnshire Place their home are proud to enjoy the best of assisted living that Sycamore has to offer.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.