About Lilac House
Lilac House is a charming residential care home located in Titusville, Florida, which is in Northern part of Brevard County and situated on the Indian River Lagoon. Being part of the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway with 14% of the area consisting of water, Titusville is a perfect place to call home for those who love nature and the waterfront lifestyle.
Our dedicated, friendly staff at Lilac House will ensure that your loved one is taken care in a manner that is befitting to their personality and individual needs. We are part of the Charis Group and as such follow the guidelines of high quality service, treating our residents with honor and dignity, as well as maintaining and adhering to a strict ethical code in all areas of our service.
To make our residents feel at ease and to provide them with the highest level of personalized care in this lovely group home setting, Lilac House offer exquisite amenities, such as:
- A formal living room and family room for visits and entertainment purposes
- A spacious, screened porch for peaceful outdoor rest and relaxation
- Lush gardens for daily walks and enjoyment
- Indoor activities including games, movies, and reading
- Scrumptious meals prepared according to each resident's individual preferences by a chef, who is a Certified Dietary Manager
- Live music entertainment and karaoke
- Outings to various local sporting and cultural events
- Personal trainer and beautician
Lilac House offers an intrinsic combination of fun, freedom and relaxation to make your loved one's stay, a happy one.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor