About Legacy House Elder Care on Lee
Located in Littleton, Colorado, Legacy House Elder Care on Lee is a senior care home that strives to keep residents fit, healthy and happy. Our property alone is located in a small, safe neighborhood, has a large backyard and patio, a garden and nearby parks for walks. Our charming Denver suburb is also conveniently located near some excellent hospitals and health care centers.
The Legacy House team is fully committed to one mission: to help residents function at their highest level of mental and physical independence. To that end, we are driven to providing innovative care that encourages residents to live an active and engaged life, all throughout their golden years. We understand the importance of offering physical, social, and mental stimulation based on individual needs; there is no one program or care strategy for all seniors. From maintenance free lifestyles to memory care and full-time assisted living, no challenge is too great for our team.
And it wouldn't be a Legacy House experience without these amenities and services:
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Three home cooked meals per day, plus snacks
- Cable TV (Premium movie and music channels) and cable Internet
- A DVD library of new and classic films
- Walking paths and an outdoor exercise program
- Beautician and barber services to assist with grooming
- Transportation to off site appointments, events and recreation
- Local newspaper and periodicals delivered
Legacy House knows how to make the transition to a group home seamless. If you are looking for a next-step home in the Denver area, you have to come and see us.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor