About Legacy at Cranberry Landing
Welcome home to Legacy at Cranberry Landing, where a family atmosphere greets you as you enter our intimate, boutique-style setting. Conveniently located in East Irondequoit near Irondequoit Bay and within a mile of I-590 Exit 9 (Norton St/Bayview Rd) and Route 104, our residents enjoy the convenience of being close to Wegmans, shopping, medical centers, parks, Lake Ontario, Irondequoit Bay, and much more.
At Legacy at Cranberry Landing you will be greeted with friendly smiles and will soon discover that with our beautiful dining rooms, well-appointed common areas, courtyard, flagstone patio, salon/barber shop, and interfaith chapel, your apartment or suite is only a small part of your new home. Share a laugh with friends over fresh and delicious Executive Chef-prepared meals, settle into an armchair to read in our well-stocked Library, enjoy a cup of tea by the living room fireplace, take a fitness class, enjoy live entertainment, and much more.
At Legacy at Cranberry Landing, if your care needs change, your address doesn’t have to! We offer Independent Living studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartments as well as beautifully furnished suites with discrete NYS Department of Health-licensed care including: Assisted Living, Enhanced Assisted Living, and Memory Care.
You can rest easy knowing that we take care of all the details. Our professionally trained and experienced team is deeply committed to you, your family, and your well-being. Licensed nurses, case managers, and compassionate care aides create a worry-free setting with individualized attention and respectful support.
Always safe and secure, you can enjoy your daily routine and relax in the comfort of The Legacy’s distinctive amenities and services—all covered by your monthly fee:
Accommodations & Community
• Well-appointed apartments or beautifully furnished suites, ready for your personal touches
• Individual thermostat control (heat & AC)
• Cable TV (100 channels), Internet, and all utilities (except phone)
• Well-appointed common areas with free Wi-Fi
• Courtyard, flagstone patio, gardens, salon/barber shop, library
• Pets welcome (some restrictions apply)
• 24/7 emergency response; secure 24 hours a day
Amenities & Services
• Delicious and healthy Executive Chef-prepared cuisine and snacks*
• Legacy’s signature Living Very Well life enrichment activities and excursions for enrichment of the mind, body, and soul—for residents of all levels of mobility
• Scheduled transportation to medical appointments (fees may apply), shopping, and entertainment
• Weekly housekeeping
• Complimentary laundry facilities on every floor**
• Laundry/linen service***
• Concierge services
Personal & Health Care Services***
• On-site visits by board certified Geriatric Physician/PA/NP
• Discrete and personalized assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, etc.
• Medication, diabetes and/or medical equipment management
• On-site case managers for personal, social, and financial support/guidance
• On-site lab, pharmacy, therapy, and podiatry services
* Independent Living: continental breakfast and dinner daily; Assisted Living, Enhanced Assisted Living, & Memory Care: all meals daily
** Independent Living only
***Assisted Living, Enhanced Assisted Living & Memory Care
Whether you are looking for senior living communities in East Irondequoit near Irondequoit Bay, or retirement communities in the greater Rochester, New York area, Legacy at Cranberry Landing offers a friendly atmosphere with plenty of opportunities, amenities, and services to support you in living very well every day.
From the moment you choose Legacy at Cranberry Landing, you’ll wish you’d done it sooner. Schedule a visit – we’d love to welcome you home to Cranberry Landing!
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor