LaTeisha's Residential Care
3268 Linton Road Sparta GA 31087
LaTeisha's Residential Care is a senior care home that is located in Sparta, GA in Hancock County. Some of the stunning and must visit attractions that surround our lively community include the Hamburg State Park, Old Salem Park and Lawrence Shoals Public Recreation. There is no cloud of doubt that Sparta is a wonderful city that is worth living and/or visiting.
At LaTeisha's Residential Care, it is all about relationships. Our committed caregivers pride themselves in fostering independence, improving quality of life and nurturing well-being. The dedicated staff provides quality senior living care in a comfortable, secure, warm, and hospitable group home setting. Seniors are always encouraged to be social, active and make friends.
LaTeisha's Residential Care offers additional amenities, attention to detail, and quality construction. Some of the top-notch activities, amenities, and features available in our community include (but not limited to):
- A huge array of dining options with both private dining and restaurant style dining room for friends and families
- Peaceful and calm courtyard with an incredibly done landscape
- A state of the art library with large volumes of books
- An onsite barber shop and beautician
- Religious services for numerous denominations
- Pet friendly with some restrictions
- A comfortable sitting space with a fireplace to host both new and old friends
LaTeisha's Residential Care is the perfect residence for the young at heart. Unlike the typical apartment complexes, we provide a conventional neighborhood setting. Come, take a tour and view all offer of charm and grace of southern living.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.