Landings of Genesee Valley
4444 W Court St Flint MI 48532
Residents at Landings of Genesee Valley quickly become part of our family, feeling at home in our community. We offer assisted living services including assistance with activities of daily living where our well-trained and dedicated staff encourages independence and protects the privacy and dignity of all residents.
We also offer dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care services. You will find that everything about Landings of Genesee Valley from the security to the 'memory boxes' throughout the community with personal objects and photos, is designed for the comfort, safety and wellness of our residents.
Landings of Genesee Valley offers residents an abundance of services and amenities. They include
- Regular fitness and exercise programs
- Well-trained and compassionate staff on duty 24 hours a day
- A screened and covered porch for residents to safely enjoy the outdoors
- A secured sensory garden and walking area
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Daily activities or outings
- Full-service dining with snacks and drinks provided throughout the day
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Lovely Care Home
This is a lovely community, and my husband is doing very well since his move here. Unfortunately I will have to move him out soon, because it is becoming very expensive. I'am going to be sad when we have...
My mother us doing wonderful! They finally got her medications straightened out so she is doing very well and she is happy. The staff there are friendly and they are taking very good care of her. Thr facility...
[Removed]. Opportunists that capitalize on families when they are vulnerable. Administration puts on a great act that they care when they are trying to sell you on the place, but as soon as they have your money...See all 29 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.