Lake Oconee Senior Living III
108 Oaks Street Greensboro GA 30642
Lake Oconee Senior Living III is a senior care home located in the quaint town of Greensboro, GA and in Greene county. Greensboro is a small town, with less than 3,500 residents total. The city is a few miles East of the large Oconee National Forest, which spans over several miles long. The forest is also home to Lake Oconee. The group home setting itself is within walking distance to Robinson Park and the cities local shops and dining options. The great outdoorsy attractions makes Greensboro a relaxing place to live.
Lake Oconee Senior Living III is dedicated to the level of care and safety that it provides to its residents. We make it a point to ensure safety of each one of our seniors. The senior living home is completely secure, with 24/7 awake care givers, on-call doctor and nurse, and is local to the city police station. Additionally, the community has an open floor plan, for handicap accessibility.
In addition to the relaxing city and the safe location of the community, Lake Oconee Senior Living III encourages interaction and independence among its residents. We offer the following amenities:
- Transportation available to off-site medical and personal appointments
- Assistance available with everyday activities, including medication management
- Regularly scheduled events on-site, including game night, craft nights and the celebration of holidays
- Three meals prepared and served, per day
Lake Oconee Senior Living III is proud to offer you with the care, comfort and compassion that you deserve.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.