3025 W Sycamore St Kokomo IN 46901
At Kokomo Place we are passionate about senior care. We are committed to being a place that residents and their families are proud to call home, offering personalized care services in a home-like community. Our single story home is warm and welcoming, easily accessible for seniors with limited mobility. Residents enjoy private apartment homes with plenty of areas for socializing and entertaining.
We work closely with each resident to create a customized care plan that meets their needs. Our personalized approach to care sets us apart from other senior living communities and includes:
- A regular review of service plans to ensure an appropriate level of care is being provided
- Service fees based on need so residents only pay for what they need
- A focus on delivering high quality care services
- A well-trained and compassionate staff to assist with care services around the clock
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
This Assisted Living facility is clean and the staff are all very friendly and helpful. I looked around before choosing Kokomo Place, we are very happy , it is the best for our Mother's needs.
Staff is very respectful!
My friend's stay is quite comfortable at Kokomo place! The grounds are clean and well kept. My friend also enjoys the activities that are offered to him. My main concern is that the staff don't quite...
Dad is doing great.
My dad is so happy living at Kokomo Place. The staff are nice and attentive to his needs. They offer some daily activities. The food seems to be fine and dad does not complain. They keep the community clean...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.