Kiwanis Spring Brook Manor
300 King St Eaton Rapids MI 48827
Kiwanis Spring Brook Manor is a beautiful senior housing community located in the city of Eaton Rapids, Eaton County, MI. Our community is located just minutes from town with Grand River view scenery in most units and nearby Howe Memorial Park. Eaton Rapids, the 'island city' is famous for its beautiful river views, making it a serene place to call home.
Kiwanis Spring Brook Manor places great importance on providing its residents with a great quality of life. 24/7 emergency maintenance is provided for safety and peace of mind. Home health services are also available. Kiwanis is affordable for all and welcomes section 8 vouchers and offers Meals on Wheels. Transportation is available to residents for nearby shopping, dining, and medical visits.
In addition to the comfort and the needs of our residents being met, Kiwanis Spring Brook Manor offers numerous amenities to provide seniors with entertainment and comfort, including:
- All utilities, except electricity are included
- Large community room available to residents
- Laundry services
- Mail and trash disposal services available
- Large patio for relaxing or fishing
- Minutes from shopping, cultural events, and Michigan International Speedway
- Pet-friendly, with some restrictions
Kiwanis Spring Brook Manor is proud of all it has to offer to its seniors for comfort and fun. We invite you to join us for relaxation, entertainment, and peace of mind.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.