Keestone of Florence Senior Community
201 North Cedar Street Florence AL 35630
Keestone Senior Community is an assisted living residence located in Florence, the county seat of Lauderdale County, Alabama. There are many local community events to enjoy ranging from the summer Renaissance fair to many historic landmarks. Our amazing weather encourages an active lifestyle, or at least to pause and take in beautiful scenery around you. Be prepared to be pampered. When you step into a Keestone Senior Community, you are entering a luxurious resort-style amenity.
Our brand-new, state-of-the-art residence is sure to meet your standards. We take pride in providing a relaxing, tranquil and enjoyable environment. Ensuring our residents health and well being is our top priority. Keystone staff can provide transportation to wherever you need to go. We offer 24-hour assistance, laundry, linen service, housekeeping and maintenance. Enjoy fine dining every day. Keestone chefs prepare three delectable meals a day that meet all the nutritional needs to keep our residents healthy and active.
Take advantage of our many activities available within the community such as:
- Weekly recreational group excursions
- Spiritual activities
- One of many exercise and wellness programs and classes
- Variety of luxurious well-appointed suites and room options
- Personal care services that are tailored to your individual needs
- A Chef-designed menu of artfully crafted appetizers and meals
- A movie theatre room to take you back to the golden age of cinema
Treat yourself to the lifestyle you have always dreamed about. Keystone Senior Community is here to support your independent lifestyle, while offering the support and top-notch care you deserve.
Comfort for Mom!!
I have no complaints about this community. The meals are fresh and have good flavor to them. I really like that the staff encourages my mother to interact with other residents. My mother says that the community...
My moms new place!
We love it here at keystone ... The place is really nice and the staff is great!!! Glad we chose this place..
Housing Types Provided
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.