Kastles Keep AL II
3125 The Oaks Road Ellicott City MD 21043
Kastles Keep AL II, a residential care home, allows you the sweeping views of the charming and historic Ellicott City, Howard County, in Central Maryland. Tucked in the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area and the valley of the Patapsco River, the group home setting is the ideal escape destination for the seniors who love a place full of rolling hills and rural farmlands. Ellicott City is fast becoming a top mid-Atlantic adventure destination owing to its enchanting old buildings and wildlife.
Our staff makes Kastles Keep AL II a delightful place in every season. As an experienced senior care team, we shall develop a customized plan that helps you live a truly independent lifestyle.
For seniors visiting Ellicott City, MD or needing long-term accommodation with exceptional amenities, Kastles Keep AL II will provide excellent housekeeping and a wonderful dining. Our array of other unique features includes:
- Elegant studios, 1-bedroom, and semi-private rooms
- Stylish gazebo for relaxation
- Five-star dining experience
- Library with varied books, magazines, and digital media selection
- State-of-the-art indoor common areas
- Innovative programs for seniors with Alzheimer's, diabetes, dementia, memory loss, cancer, and mobility problems
- Picturesque and peaceful courtyard
We promise 24-hour quality services and to promote a healthy, comfortable active, and dignified life for the residents of Ellicott City, Windsor Mill, Catonsville, Gwynn Oak, Randallstown, and Elkridge.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I would not recommend this facility to anyone..
The staff was good the owner was terrible. What I found that disturbed me was that they didn't notify us that my loved one needed medical supplies. They ran out of medical supplies. Their phones were not...
A little expensive ($2500 t...
A little expensive ($2500 to $3500 a month) and concerns about R needing assistance to & from wheelchair
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.