About Kastles Keep AL II
Kastles Keep AL II, a residential care home, allows you the sweeping views of the charming and historic Ellicott City, Howard County, in Central Maryland. Tucked in the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area and the valley of the Patapsco River, the group home setting is the ideal escape destination for the seniors who love a place full of rolling hills and rural farmlands. Ellicott City is fast becoming a top mid-Atlantic adventure destination owing to its enchanting old buildings and wildlife.
Our staff makes Kastles Keep AL II a delightful place in every season. As an experienced senior care team, we shall develop a customized plan that helps you live a truly independent lifestyle.
For seniors visiting Ellicott City, MD or needing long-term accommodation with exceptional amenities, Kastles Keep AL II will provide excellent housekeeping and a wonderful dining. Our array of other unique features includes:
- Elegant studios, 1-bedroom, and semi-private rooms
- Stylish gazebo for relaxation
- Five-star dining experience
- Library with varied books, magazines, and digital media selection
- State-of-the-art indoor common areas
- Innovative programs for seniors with Alzheimer's, diabetes, dementia, memory loss, cancer, and mobility problems
- Picturesque and peaceful courtyard
We promise 24-hour quality services and to promote a healthy, comfortable active, and dignified life for the residents of Ellicott City, Windsor Mill, Catonsville, Gwynn Oak, Randallstown, and Elkridge.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor