John Villa's Home Care
219 Hanover Drive Costa Mesa CA 92627
John Villa's Home Care
John Villa's Home Care is a senior care home located in the exclusive city of Costa Mesa, CA in Orange County. Our community enjoys the stunning views of the skyline and a beautifully sculptured plateau. Costa Mesa is home to world-class restaurants, performing arts venues, largest shopping centers and amazing atmosphere making it a great place to live in. Visiting friends and family will find Costa Mesa safe and friendly.
John Villa's Home is dedicated to providing seniors with the highest quality of care in a secure and relaxed group home setting. Unlike large institutional facilities that lack a personal touch, our community strives to reach out to the seniors and understand their unique needs, our care plans have been tailored with seniors in mind. Our team of caring and compassionate medical professionals are always on-site whether day or night. In addition, we offer assistance without seniors having to feel like we are a bother.
John Villa's Home care cares about the physical, emotional and social well-being of seniors and that is why we have various programs and physical activities in and around the community. We also have amenities like:
- Religious services for various denominations
- Fine dining options with both private meal plans with family and a restaurant style setting
- A comfortable sitting area with a fireplace perfect for socialization
- Pet-friendly with some regulations
- An on-site beautician and barber shop
- Peaceful and tranquil courtyard
We are happy to be a part of this life- transforming community and we invite you to come and join us to experience the fun, independence and relaxation at John Villa's Home Care.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.