Jim and Patti Jones II
2308 North Kachina Mesa AZ 85203
Jim and Patti Jones II is located in Mesa, AZ within Maricopa County. The residential care home enjoys the mild, warm weather that Mesa offers all year long. The city is a great place to reside and an even better place for family and friends to visit and enjoy.
Employees at Jim and Patti Jones II are not simply there for a pay check. They are referred to as family members and treat each senior who lives within the community as one of their own. Their dedication and commitment to their job ensures that each individual receiving care gets nothing but the best treatment in all situations.
This community has a number of amenities including:
- Lovely outdoor and indoor sitting areas
- Family visiting rooms for privacy
- Regular recreational activities
- TV and movie rooms for group viewing
- Home-cooked meals
- Customized care for dementia patients
Jim and Patti Jones II is a group home setting that gives seniors the freedom and independence they crave while allowing them the safety and care they need. The comfortable home is relaxing for anyone who lives there, but it also provides a social setting that gives seniors a chance to enjoy others in their age range and stage of life.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.