Janet's Adult Home Care
534 Lakeview Drive Poinciana FL 34759
Janet's Adult Home Care is a residential care home located in the serene Lakeview drive Poinciana, FL. Our group home setting is surrounded with an incredible clear view of building and the environment at large. The natural beauty and landscapes offers an amazing attraction and relaxing environment for seniors. Poinciana town is a wonderful and great place for family members and friends to pay a visit
Janet's Adult Home Care is devoted and dedicated to ensure seniors are given a sky-scraping class of life while they go all-out to ensure they meet their day-to-day basic needs. In spite of meeting the health issues and ensuring the basic physical needs, the group home staff as well as the whole community is lively, vivacious, and energetic working towards encouraging the seniors to engage in active activities as exercise. The staff also ensures that seniors o interact well with others and make new friends within the community. This is achieved through:
- Beach and water sports
- Religious meetings and services for all denominations
- Gorgeous gazebo for relaxing
- Handwork activities such as collection of shells and making ornaments
- A library equipped with a vast collection of books.
- Varieties of safe foods catering for dietary needs and preferences
24-hour access to health care services
- Beauty and therapy spur and expertise barbers and hairdressers
We are confident and proud of our community that ranges from total serenity to interesting activities. We cordially invite you to join us and enjoy the tranquil atmosphere and the fun in this beautiful haven.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.