About Jamestown Commons
Jamestown Commons is a senior housing community in the ocean-side city of Virginia Beach, VA. Our welcoming 55+ community is located in a quiet residential neighborhood near the College Park Square Shopping Center and U.S. Highway 13, providing easy access to services, shopping and the nearby cities of Norfolk, Chesapeake and Portsmouth. Virginia Beach is a modern, attractive city, making this a great place to relax and enjoy a worry-free lifestyle.
Jamestown Commons is dedicated to providing seniors with a safe, comfortable wheelchair-accessible community where residents enjoy the security of our 24-hour emergency response system, video security, and professional on-site managers. We encourage seniors to pursue active, healthy lifestyles with our many planned activities including group outings in our community van, organized games nights and neighborhood events in our community activity center.
Our wide range of senior-friendly amenities and services include:
- Choice of spacious one-level 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- On-site library, resident gardens, and a fully-equipped exercise room
- Each apartment includes either a private balcony or patio
- Beautifully landscaped gardens, paved walkways, ponds and a gazebo
- Apartments are all accessed by interior hallways for safety and security
We are proud of our safe, welcoming and friendly senior apartments, and we invite you to join us here at Jamestown Gardens.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor