Integrity Adult Care Home
20493 N. 91st Drive Peoria AZ 85382
Integrity Adult Care Home is an assisted living, micro-community residential care home that can be found in Peoria in Maricopa County, Arizona. The location of this home is one of the safest neighborhoods and is convenient as well, as it is the near the most reputable hospital in the count, Arrowhead Hospital
Integrity Adult Care Home bridges the gap between independent living and nursing home options. The dedicated staff is highly trained to ensure our residents are well equipped to provide assistance to our residents in their various daily living activities. The medical staff operates round the clock to ensure all your loved one's health needs are catered for, day or night. We ensure our residents are comfortable and well attended to. Inclusive of the laundry, meal, housekeeping, medical assistance and periodical check-in services we provide, Integrity Adult Care Home goes out of its way to make our seniors feel comfortable in our group home setting with additional lifestyle amenities such as:
- Physical therapy customized to accommodate our seniors
- Field trips to the beautiful nearby park
- Religious services for all the denominations
- Access to educational facilities to encompass occupational therapy
- Assistance in managing medical programs if any
- Memory cares area for seniors with Alzheimer's
- Quiet and spacious yard with refreshing sitting areas
Integrity Adult Care Home is an excellent place that provides a refreshing and homey atmosphere that guarantees comfort and amazing care to all our residents. The environment is safe and surrounded by the entire infrastructure our seniors could need.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.