Impala Home Care - Mesa I
9515 E Impala Ave cell:480-816-4741 Mesa AZ 85209
Impala Home Care - Mesa I
Impala Home Care is a residential care home located in Mesa, Arizona in Maricopa county. Our wonderful city is located south of the Ursery Mountain Regional Park and Salt River, and west of the Superstition Mountains, which offer spectacular panoramic views. Also nearby is the Salt River Reservation, which houses two casinos, excellent shopping, and fascinating museums. Mesa, Arizona is a great place for all ages to hike, camp, travel, shop, learn, and enjoy nature with family and friends.
Impala Home Care is dedicated to addressing individual needs and providing a high quality of living. Our caring and compassionate staff is available 24 hours a day and will attend your unique needs, whether that be medication assistance, transportation, or housekeeping. Our facility is furnished with the comforts of home in mind, it is our goal to ensure each resident has the comfort and privacy they desire in a group home setting.
Some of the amenities and comforts we offer include:
- Beautifully furnished private senior apartments for maximum independence
- Comfortable shared rooms that still offer maximum privacy
- No smoking allowed in any public or private areas
- Pet-friendly, with some regulations
- Complimentary transportation for residents to local activities, events, and amenities
- Personal meal preparation for three meals per day
- Help with medications, such as medication reminders
- Group activities to encourage socializing
- Assistance with finding local activities, events and amenities
We take pride in all that we do, please join us for fun, adventure, and relaxation at Impala Home Care in Mesa, Arizona.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.