Home Sweet Home
3342 Cold Plains Dr. Hacienda Heights CA 91745
Home Sweet Home is a residential care home in the affluent Los Angeles County, Hacienda Heights, CA. Suffice to add that Hacienda Heights is a family-friendly and beautiful community where you can spend your senior years. Located in a predominantly residential neighborhood in the eastern San Gabriel Valley and framed by the pictorial Puente Hills, the inviting Home Sweet home is just a few minutes away from the City of Industry. Living in our senior care home offers an opportunity to visit legendary attractions, such as the Speed Zone, Disney Land, Universal Studios Hollywood, Los Angeles Zoo, and to bet on the horse racing at Santa Anita Park.
At Home Sweet Home, we have a staff that knows to help you bridge between a youthful life and the senior lifestyle. With a fascinating team of caregivers and over 20-year experience in taking care of the seniors in Hacienda Heights, CA, we promise you high-quality services during your golden years.
We have a courteous and speedy, responsive group home service that covers the following areas:
- 24-hour answering system to cater for the individual welfare of our residents
- Swimming pool and stay-fit classes
- Manicured courtyard for relaxation
- Religious services for the various denominations
- Five-star dining
- Personalized housekeeping, laundry, and ironing
Home Sweet Home is the group home that believes in making a dear friend of all the seniors. The senior residing in our premises will know nothing else but thrills, happiness, and comfort.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.