Home Sweet Home 2
3605 Andrea Lee Court Snellville GA 30039
Home Sweet Home 2 is a senior residential care home located in the affluent city of Snellville, GA and in Gwinnett county. Snellville is a small city, located just a short drive northeast of the large city of Atlanta. The city is home to the Summit Chase Golf and Country Club. The group home setting itself is located just down the street from the Airport Metro and is nearby many small, local lakes. The community is also situated nearby the cities' major freeway, for ease of travel. The great location mixed with the small town feel makes Snellville a wonderful place to live.
Home Sweet Home 2 is proud of the level of safety that it provides to each one of its residents. We ensure that a qualified staff member is available for assistance 24/7. Additionally, we provide our residents with a licensed nurse and a medical doctor on-call, for any medical emergencies. The community is local to many medical offices, for further peace of mind.
In addition to the comfort of the city and the safe community, Home Sweet Home 2 provides the following to its senior living residents:
- Transportation available to off-site medical and personal appointments
- Three healthy meals prepared and served daily
- Indoor common area available, great for entertaining family and friends from back home
- Frequent events and outings for residents and their guests
Home Sweet Home 2 is proud of all it has to offer. We invite you to experience the friendliness, care and comfort yourself.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.