About Hillcrest Senior Living
Lake Alhambra Assisted Living Center is an assisted living community located in Antioch, California, in Contra Costa County and home to about 102,000 people. Antioch is a beautiful town that was originally known for gold and coal mining in the 1800s. Residents will enjoy the new communities in this area, the great malls and shopping, area golf courses and tennis courts, or they can relax in the comfort of our development.
Lake Alhambra Assisted Living Center is committed to offering our seniors the highest level of consistent care in a relaxed, home-like atmosphere. Our trained staff specializes in memory care to help treat Alzheimer's and dementia and keep residents engaged and active.
Our community is also very group oriented and active, and we enjoy fun activities like arts and crafts, birthday celebrations, trips out to go shopping, and other ways to keep the atmosphere filled with activities for our seniors. Some of the available activities and services that we have in our development include:
- Speech therapy, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and rehabilitation
- Spacious apartments with different floor plans and layouts
- Three well-balanced meals and snacks daily
- An outdoor sitting area for events and shared activities
- Fun games like bingo, playing cards and board games
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Transportation to/from appointments and activities
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping services
We are happy to assist the seniors in our development and would love to have your relative join us for, fun events and activities, relaxation and new friends at Lake Alhambra Assisted Living Center.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor