Hillcrest Senior Living
825 E 18th Street Antioch CA 94509
Lake Alhambra Assisted Living Center is an assisted living community located in Antioch, California, in Contra Costa County and home to about 102,000 people. Antioch is a beautiful town that was originally known for gold and coal mining in the 1800s. Residents will enjoy the new communities in this area, the great malls and shopping, area golf courses and tennis courts, or they can relax in the comfort of our development.
Lake Alhambra Assisted Living Center is committed to offering our seniors the highest level of consistent care in a relaxed, home-like atmosphere. Our trained staff specializes in memory care to help treat Alzheimer's and dementia and keep residents engaged and active.
Our community is also very group oriented and active, and we enjoy fun activities like arts and crafts, birthday celebrations, trips out to go shopping, and other ways to keep the atmosphere filled with activities for our seniors. Some of the available activities and services that we have in our development include:
- Speech therapy, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and rehabilitation
- Spacious apartments with different floor plans and layouts
- Three well-balanced meals and snacks daily
- An outdoor sitting area for events and shared activities
- Fun games like bingo, playing cards and board games
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Transportation to/from appointments and activities
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping services
We are happy to assist the seniors in our development and would love to have your relative join us for, fun events and activities, relaxation and new friends at Lake Alhambra Assisted Living Center.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The Assistance Has Been Very Good
Our experience with this community has been good. I am able to communicate with the staff easily. The food, cleanliness, and care is fine for us. I would recommend this community to family or friends.
Review of Lake Alhambra Assisted Living Center - Antioch, CA
Did not like surrounding neighborhood. Not close to any stores.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.