20150 Highview Avenue Lakeville MN 55044
At Walker Methodist Highview Hills, we ease everyday responsibilities and embrace active lifestyles. We are located in a quiet residential setting across from a park and just blocks from historic downtown Lakeville.
Included in your monthly rent is a broad range of amenities:
- One meal per day with restaurant-quality dining
- Housekeeping every other week
- 9-hole putting green and wood shop
- Scheduled transportation for outings, shopping and errands
- Social, spiritual and wellness programs
- Movie theatre with fresh, hot popcorn
- Art studio for painting, drawing, and other crafts
- Library with computer access
- Low vision video magnifier
- All utilities including wireless internet and cable television
- Licensed nurses available 24/7
- 24 hour emergency call system
- Daily 'I'm OK' checks
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapies available on site
- Storage lockers
Security Deposit . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . .$1,500
Community Fee . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .$1,000
Garage Parking . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $60/month
Second Person Fee . . . . . . . . . . . $440/month
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
They did the best that they could.
This was difficult for us, as she wasn't here very long before she passed away. We weren't even here a month. While we were there they kept it clean, and the staff was friendly. I don't think they...
Very nice place. Were looking for memory care services within a time crunch, and the staff were able to answer all our questions and provided for our needs at a very stressful time. The cost was a bit above...
Review of Highview Hills Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Lakeville, MN
They called me to set the appointment. Liked the studio they showed, the idea that ALL members even the memory problems get out yet was so large in size even I got turned around.Wood working area may spark...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.