Highland Adult Family Home
3600 NE 8th St. 425-802-1618 maria's da, alexandra Renton WA 98056
Highland Adult Family Home is a senior residential care home located in the quaint city of Renton, WA and in King county. Renton is just a few miles southeast of the larger city of Seattle and is on the southeastern shore of Lake Washington. It is situated at the tip of the Cedar River. The group home setting itself is just a short walk to Kiwanis Park and the Windsor Hills Park. The views of Lake Washington and the locality of the green parks makes Renton a relaxing place to live.
Highland Adult Family Home is dedicated to the care and the safety of its residents. We have a minimum of two care givers on staff, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week for assistance and care. The community is secure, with locked entrances and secure parking for both our seniors and their guests. Additionally, we include a medical doctor who is on-call, in the event of any medical emergencies.
In addition to the relaxing city and the readily available staff members of the community, Highland Adult Family Home is proud to offer the following amenities:
- Housekeeping and laundry service included
- Transportation available to off-site dining, shopping and medical appointments
- Indoor and outdoor common rooms available, great for entertaining
- Assistance available with everyday activities, including medication management
Highland Adult Family Home is proud of all it has to provide to its residents. We invite you to join us for comfort, compassion and peace of mind.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.