About Heritage Woods of Dwight
Heritage Woods of Dwight is an assisted living community located in Dwight, IL. Dwight, which contains a stretch of the original famous U.S. Route 66, lies 80 miles southwest of Chicago. The town boasts a rich history, and is home to numerous landmarks and monuments. With well-preserved turn-of-the-century architecture, Dwight provides visitors and residents alike with a unique opportunity for exploration.
At Heritage Woods of Dwight, we are dedicated to providing seniors with the level of care they need to continue to enjoy the quality of life they deserve. Our 24 hour staff of professionals is available to assist with activities associated with daily living, including facilitating transportation, medication reminders and personal care. We provide personalized attention for each member of our community, and are committed to treating each with the dignity and respect they deserve.
At Heritage Woods of Dwight, we provide a vast array of amenities that contribute to the emotional and physical well-being of seniors, such as:
- Comfortable and well-appointed common rooms
- An inviting lobby and lounge area, ideal for visiting with family and friends
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- An exercise room
- A spacious common dining room, as well as a private dining area
- A range of programs and events to accommodate nearly any personal preference
We are proud of the warm and inviting community we have created, and invite you to join us for relaxation and enrichment.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor