Heritage Park at Monrovia - Senior Apartments
630 W. Duarte Road Monrovia CA 91016
When you need quality and affordability in senior care apartments, you need to consider Heritage Park of Monrovia, Los Angeles County, CA. It offers a charming affordable apartment community and beautiful garden community specially designed for seniors 55 and older. The setting of Monrovia offers plenty of great community activities, shopping, and entertainment.
A range of unites and suites are available including studio, one, and two bedroom units. The two story location has several stair cases as well as a central elevator. Enjoy a cup of coffee or a cool drink by the pool or explore the beautifully landscaped grounds. Every unity at Heritage Park offers an in room refrigerator, garbage disposal, full carpeting, and a gas range for cooking.
Other amenities include:
- Gated for privacy of the community and for added sense of security
- Covered and secure parking areas for residents and visitors
- In-room storage area and pantry area
- Well maintained gardens and walking areas around the property
- 2 facility wide laundry rooms for all residents to use
- Security on site every day and every night
- On-site postal office, mail room, and common lounge area
Enjoy senior housing that is close to shopping, dining, public transportation and other great features of Monrovia, CA. Nothing will compare to the difference Monrovia provides to each and every resident.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Very nice place, and very clean!
Heritage Park at Monrovia is a very nice place, overall! It is well kept, clean, and everyone seems friendly. My Dad really seems to be enjoying himself here, I haven't heard any complaints!
Not at all impressed
We toured this place and it was a definite no. It was dirty looking, dark, and depressing. I wouldn't even consider putting my loved one here.
Nice complex if he is able to live on...
Nice complex if he is able to live on his own.See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.