Heritage of Portage
2685 Airport Road Portage WI 53901
Heritage of Portage is an assisted living community located in the town of Portage, Wisconsin. Portage is practically the picture of a traditional mid western small town, where school aged kids enjoy little league baseball in the spring and soccer in the fall, families gather at the park for community events, and it is safe to walk alone at night. It is a perfect town to escape the rigors of city life while still enjoying the benefits of modern civilization.
At the Heritage of Portage, our staff excels at bringing that sense of small town community into our assisted living residence. We focus on supporting the independence and socialization of our residents, both within the walls of our community and beyond the walls as well.
Part of helping residents be more independent and more social involves creating an environment that is stress free and has minimal maintenance. We provide that with the following services and amenities:
- Three daily professionally cooked meals
- Staff available 24 hours a day
- Cable in every room
- Daily activities that everyone is invited to participate in
- Quiet common areas with comfortable seating
- Deluxe dining room adjoined by a lounge with a full sized fireplace
Heritage of Portage residents enjoy an active lifestyle in a community that is warm, friendly, and supportive, whether they stay inside or socialize with the residents of Portage. If you want to enjoy small town life during your golden years, join us at Heritage of Portage.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.