Heritage House Guelph
2113 Gordon Street Guelph ON N1L1G7
Heritage House Guelph
Heritage House Guelph in the south of Guelph, Ontario is blessed with beautiful surroundings. Our immediate mixture of green lawns and flower gardens are sure to please those with a fondness for the outdoors, while the trees off in the distance serve to create a sense of peaceful seclusion.
Our team is no less excellent. We strive to ensure the health and happiness of our residents by providing them with the physical, emotional, and spiritual support that they need while taking their personal needs and circumstances into consideration. Our expertise and experience ensure that we can live up to our promises, though we are ever on the search for ways in which we can improve.
Here are some examples of the amenities available to our residents at Heritage Hill Guelph:
- Settings such as the porch and the walkways out in the picturesque surroundings where our residents can meet with their loved ones as well as their newfound friends
- Tuck shop that opens on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, which sells food as well as other small items
- On-site haircare available for both men and women on Wednesdays
- Regular activities that range from sports and exercises to movie watching and worship services for different denominations
Heritage House Guelph is a safe and secure environment in one of Canada's most liveable cities. Our residents are sure to find the experience restful and relaxing but also fun and exciting with the events that we have lined up for them.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.