Heritage Estates Senior Apts.
900 E Stanley Blvd. Livermore CA 94550
Heritage Estates Senior Apartments offers true luxury living in the bay area suburbs. The senior apartments are for those seeking a completely independent lifestyle in a fun community environment. The apartment building is part of the beautiful Heritage Estates campus, offering Independent Living and Assisted Living options. Choose from feature-laden one- and two-bedroom floor plans with full-kitchens, walk-in closets, and patios or decks. Please visit us today for a full tour!
- Sun-drenched Mediterranean architecture
- Large outdoor pool and patio
- State-of-the-art on-site fitness center
- Well-maintained Dell Computer Lounge
- Secured underground parking
- Concierge service
- Community laundry facilities
- Friendly, service-oriented staff
- Outdoor seating and entertainment areas
- Outdoor fireplace, fountains, and kitchen with BBQ
- Comfortably furnished community living room
- Entertainment lounges with plasma TV, tables, and wet bar
- Well-appointed Feng Shui courtyard with water features
- One block from Valley Care Hospital and LifeStyleRx
- Shopping centers within walking distance
- Large grocery and drug store across the street
- Minutes from historic and vibrant Downtown Livermore
- Wonderful parks and trails to explore
- Access to peaceful Iron Horse Trail
- Ready access to golf courses
- Walking distance to new theater and restaurants
- For seniors age 62 and above
- Large one-bedroom apartments from 575 to 1114 square feet
- Spacious two-bedroom apartments from 961 to 1206 square feet
- All apartments are pre-wired for high-speed Internet
- Cable TV wired in each apartment
- Full kitchens with maple cabinetry and contemporary appliances
- Double pane windows and quality insulation
- Decks or patios in most apartments
- Spectacular views
- Stacking washer/dryer in most apartments
- Granite counter tops in most apartments
- Plush wall to wall carpet
- Income qualified apartments available
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The facility is great and the staff is nice and friendly. They provide great care services to the residents. Overall we're very pleased with their services.
Everyone is very friendly and helpful
It's been great for my mom. I was very impressed. The apartment is very nice. I can't tell u how friendly and helpful everyone has been. My mom is doing very well. She is participating in the activities....
Large. Feels a bit impersonal. overwhelming.See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.