Heartis San Antonio
15430 Huebner Rd San Antonio TX 78248
At HEARTIS San Antonio, we are proud to offer personalized care services for residents looking for assisted living care and memory care services. Our well-trained and dedicated staff encourages independence and choice at every opportunity, allowing residents to exercise individuality while still being an integral part of a strong community.
Offering a wide range of services and amenities to help our residents thrive through retirement, HEARTIS San Antonio is waiting to welcome you home. Services and amenities include:
- Three chef-prepared meals served daily in our elegant dining room
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Inviting common areas for residents to entertain and nurture meaningful relationships
- Secure outdoor courtyard with walking paths
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Spacious accommodations with basic utilities and cable television
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A Very Great Tour Experience
While location was not a priority, the pricing of this community was not a good fit. Their pricing was out of the ball park. For the tour, the tour guide was wonderful at showing us the community and I would...
I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community. The staff was very friendly and on time to our appointment and provided us with lots of great information. The property was nicely maintained...
Pleased with My Move
I'am pleased with my move to this community. Everyone have been very kind, and welcoming. The community looks great, and the staff is wonderful. All is well for me at this community.See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.