524 N Ely St Kennewick WA 99336
On-site we offer an outdoor heated pool, private outdoor patios, and close-in gardening, in addition to all of our great Leisure Care programs, including PrimeFit fitness, Brain Fitness, and tasty true-restaurant dining, featuring fresh, seasonal menus. That's right, no buffet lines or same-old, same-old here. Only great dining served up by friendly, dedicated staff looking after your every need.
And did you know we are an Official Sponsor of Winger, the mascot for the Tri-Cities Americans Hockey team? Join us for a game during one of our planned social group excursions; we'd love to have you aboard. Or simply contact us for a tour and we'll show you around our beautiful community.
- Single-story building with beautifully landscaped courtyards
- Special occasion dining/catering for family and guests
- Comfortable lobby and lounges
- Library and WiFi area
- Multi-purpose/activity rooms
- Outdoor, heated swimming pool
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Private mailboxes
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Full calendar of fun and engaging programs, events and activities
- Guest and temporary care suites available
- Spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments and cottages
- Emergency communication system
- Bathrooms designed for safety and comfort
- Wall-to-wall carpeting and window coverings
- Ample closet space
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning
- Kitchens or kitchenettes
- Smoke detectors
- Private patios
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I took a tour!!
I also toured Hawthorne Court a while back. It was a good tour, and the community was clean and maintained well. The people, where were all very friendly and it was a good experience but it was not the best...
Great community but offer limited care
My mother-in-law moved here but had to be transferred to a rehabilitation center because they couldn't provide the level of care she needed. The staff is very attentive but she has health issues that exceed...
My Thought Of The Tour
This is an older community and it seems they do try and keep it clean. I liked the food service as it is like a restaurant and there is no set meal time. I was impressed with the staff.See all 18 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.