Haven of Life
301 N Osborn Ave West Covina CA 91790
Haven of Life
Haven of life is a residential care home located in West Covina, Ca in Los Angeles County. This group home setting is a six non ambulatory residents and ambulatory residents. It has all the proper certification and license from the California State Department of Social Services Community Care Licensing. Haven of life of was started in 2005 for seniors who do not want to stay in nursing homes.
The management and staff of Haven of life are trained to ensure policy of equal opportunity. The staff treats residents with uttermost respect, privacy, dignity and individual without regard to religion, sex, ethnic background or race. Residents are treated as one family.
Haven of life senior care home has a 24 hour non- medical care with 2:1 customer to staff ratio. Personalized services are also offered so as to meet the needs of residents.
Haven of life offers three nutritious, home cooked meals that are well balanced per day. Majority of these meals are organic. Fresh fruits and snacks are provided all day. Special dietary needs are also catering for, and also filtered water.
Some of the services that are provided in Haven of life include:
- Administering drugs and helping residents with feeding
- Assistance with grooming, bathing and dressing
- Staff also help the residents as they move from the bed to a chair and otherwise.
- Laundry is done inside the home with highly sophisticated state of the art machine washers.
- Transportation to dental appointments are also offered
- There are pharmacy delivery services
- Physical therapy
- Barber, manicure and beauty services.
Haven of life is the most ideal place for seniors looking for independence and comfort.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.