About Haven of Life
Haven of Life
Haven of life is a residential care home located in West Covina, Ca in Los Angeles County. This group home setting is a six non ambulatory residents and ambulatory residents. It has all the proper certification and license from the California State Department of Social Services Community Care Licensing. Haven of life of was started in 2005 for seniors who do not want to stay in nursing homes.
The management and staff of Haven of life are trained to ensure policy of equal opportunity. The staff treats residents with uttermost respect, privacy, dignity and individual without regard to religion, sex, ethnic background or race. Residents are treated as one family.
Haven of life senior care home has a 24 hour non- medical care with 2:1 customer to staff ratio. Personalized services are also offered so as to meet the needs of residents.
Haven of life offers three nutritious, home cooked meals that are well balanced per day. Majority of these meals are organic. Fresh fruits and snacks are provided all day. Special dietary needs are also catering for, and also filtered water.
Some of the services that are provided in Haven of life include:
- Administering drugs and helping residents with feeding
- Assistance with grooming, bathing and dressing
- Staff also help the residents as they move from the bed to a chair and otherwise.
- Laundry is done inside the home with highly sophisticated state of the art machine washers.
- Transportation to dental appointments are also offered
- There are pharmacy delivery services
- Physical therapy
- Barber, manicure and beauty services.
Haven of life is the most ideal place for seniors looking for independence and comfort.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor