2115 Cappaert Rd Manitowoc WI 54220
In order to ensure excellence, we are committed to three core responsibilities:
- Placing the wellness, security and peace of mind of each resident as our highest priority.
- Maintaining a home-like environment that is comfortable, friendly and clean.
- Fostering in our residents, employees, visitors a sense of true awareness and pride in our elder generation and their accomplishments. We want you to be truly happy in your new home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Recommended! My mom loves it!
My mother is a current resident at Harbor View and she loves it there. The facility is very clean and the food is all homemade. They even will make something that is not on the menu if my mom doesn't...
NOT WORTH ONE STAR
New company the Ensign Group took over ownership and management a year ago. Facility is run down and never really clean. Revolving door of administrators and caregivers with six administrators in two years....
Our Dad loves it
Our Dad has found a wonderful home at Harmony. The staff has always been helpful and personable. Dad actually misses it when we take him someplace and is happy to greet staff and his friends and enjoy all the...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.