Hampton Guest Home
3790 Hampton Road Pasadena CA 91107
Hampton Guest Home is a senior care home that is located in the mountainous city of Pasadena, CA and in Los Angeles County. Pasadena is a large city that is just south of the large Mount Wilson and the Twin Peaks East Mountain. It is also home to the Rose Bowl Stadium and the Arroyo Seco Park, offering much in terms of entertainment and sightseeing. The group home setting is within walking distance to many dining and shopping options. The abundance of activity and close proximity to many necessities makes Pasadena a great place to call home.
Hampton Guest Home takes great pride in the level of care and service it provides to its residents. The highly qualified staff members, who are available 24/7 are caring and compassionate. A hospital is less than a mile away from the community, offering further peace of mind.
In addition to the great location and the wonderful staff members, Hampton Guest Home cares about the comfort of its residents. We offer the following amenities to make our seniors feel more at home:
- Daily prepared nutritious and tasteful meals
- Housekeeping and laundering services included
- Assistance with everyday personal activities, including medication reminders
- Regular, scheduled events on-site, to encourage interaction among the residents
Hampton Guest Home wants you to have the ability to remain independent for as long as possible. We will provide you with care, assistance and entertainment that will allow you to do so.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.