2107 W Orangewood Ave Phoenix AZ 85021
Halyna's Care is a residential care home located in sunny Phoenix, AZ in Maricopa County. Also known as the 'Valley of the Sun', the warm weather and culture in the Phoenix metropolitan area attracts nationwide retirees. As Phoenix is also the capital city for the state, there are endless opportunities for local entertainment and recreation. This makes Halyna's Care an ideal destination for both residents and family visitors alike.
Halyna's Care is a warm, family-styled residence that provides seniors with a high level of service in a caring and friendly group home setting. We are proud of our commitment to engaging our seniors in joyful and activity-based living, while also meeting their everyday needs. We take great pride in our staff, who are on-site twenty four hours a day, seven days per week, to keep your loved one safe and comfortable at all times.
As a caring community, Halyna's Care meets the physical needs of our seniors while also encouraging friendship and community connections among our residents with the following included amenities:
- Residential Style living with comfortable private and semi-private rooms
- Loving, thoughtful caregivers
- Social Programs that engage both the body and mind, including regularly scheduled group activities
- Medication management to ensure your loved one's optimal health
- Laundry and Housekeeping service
- Assistance with daily personal tasks, such as hygiene, grooming, and bathing
- Restroom assistance as needed
We are very proud of the warm community we have created at Halyna's Care, and we look forward to sharing it with you.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.