Green Valley Place
8109 High Point Trail White Lake MI 48386
White Lake is a charter township located in Oakland County, MI. Named one of the safest communities in the state, White Lake boasts a population of just over 30,000, including those residing in our senior care home, Green Valley Place. The community of White Lake provides a serene environment situated among picturesque woods and lakes that is ideal for relaxation and generally enjoying life, particularly for those who enjoy outdoor recreation and natural beauty.
At Green Valley Place, we take pride in crafting the type of group home setting that we would feel comfortable trusting with our own senior loved ones. We provide a safe, clean environment with services designed to allow our residents to live independent lifestyles. Available services include:
- Bathing, dressing, and grooming assistance
- Meals, snacks, and beverages
- Housekeeping, linens, and personal laundry
- incontinence care and medication reminders
- Planned events, social activities, and community involvement
- A warm, friendly environment where each resident is cared for and valued
- Birthday and holiday celebrations
Our residents tell us all the time how much they enjoy living in a safe, happy country community in a happy, well-run home. To learn more about our home, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Perfect for us!
Me and my friend both love this place. It is so nice and the people really care about the residents. She has started to gain weight because the food is so good. My friend has even been getting involved with...
My mother is a recent client and I think this place is stellar!I don't have to worry about her, as her needs are met in this clean, safe and competent home. The couple that run this home go above and...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.