Golden Sierra Carehome
2289 Bar Triangle Street Chico CA 95928
Golden Sierra Care Home is a senior care home located in the stunning city of Chico, CA in Butte County. Our warm and welcoming community overlooks the magnificent Sacramento Valley and seniors can enjoy views of the Bidwell Park. Nicknamed the city of Roses, Chico is a rich agricultural area and enjoys fresh air due to the numerous trees around. Visiting family and friends will be excited to be in Chico due to the tranquil and welcoming nature of the city.
Golden Sierra Care Home is committed to giving the best quality care to seniors in a comfortable and relaxed group home setting. Our community is honored to have caring and dedicated medical professionals who are always on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to offer assistance when the need arises. Unlike large institutional facilities that feel like a cage, our home setting provides a serene and home-like setting to seniors. Additionally, we respect the senior's independence and freedom.
To promote the overall well-being of seniors, we have various programs and activities that target seniors. We also have various amenities around the community such as:
- Beautiful and scenic outdoor gardens
- An onsite beauty salon and barber shop
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Fine dining options with both a private dining room and a restaurant style dining
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Supervised programs and activities
- 24 hour medical and personal assistance
- Religious services for various denominations
- Comfortable sitting area with a fireplace to visit with friends
We are delighted to be a part of this great community. Come join us to experience independence, comfort and freedom at Golden Sierra Care Home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.