Golden Heritage Living
1275 North Fourth Street San Jose CA 95112
Golden Heritage Living is an assisted living situated in San Jose, California, meaning that our residents benefit from a Mediterranean-like climate with warm summers and mild winters. Our closeness to the city's center ensures convenient access to its amenities, while our multi-floor setting combines with our peaceful surroundings to ensure the safety and security of our residents.
The members of our staff have extensive experience in the health-care sector, which enables them to provide our residents with the day-to-day support that they need to live comfortably on their own. Furthermore, their familiarity with Chinese culture and the most widely-spoken Chinese dialects ensures even better results when interacting with Chinese seniors.
To enable our residents to live enriching lives, Golden Heritage Living offers a full range of amenities and features:
- Basic cable and phone services in each room, plus free Internet access
- Beautiful and well-appointed common areas on each floor
- Library spaces on each floor, which come with computers and reading space
- A pleasant courtyard for those who want to spend time out in the sun
- On-site chapel, which caters to our residents' spiritual needs
If you are interested in comfortable living while ensconced in elegant surroundings, we believe that Golden Heritage Living will be right for you.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
clothes were disappearing
I know my mother-in-law seems to be eating better at Golden Heritage Living. The staff are real good about getting her to eat. She still doesn't eat as much as she should, but it's an improvement. They...
We like the knowledge, skil...
We like the knowledge, skill, and the program here in assisting elders to stay and live a life healthy.
This place is an excellent facility that specializes in the care of Chinese speaking people. It is well maintained and the staff is always ready to help. My mom lived there until she passed .See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.