7509 East Long Look Drive Prescott Valley AZ 86314
Your safety, comfort and happiness is our top priority. We provide:
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Registered Nurse on staff 24 hours a day
- Studio and one bedroom apartments suited for either single or double occupancy
- Apartments equipped with kitchenettes and microwaves
- Showers have built in safety bars as well as an emergency call system
- Both private and common areas are designed to accommodate mobility devices
- Meals and snacks are planned by a registered dietician
- Pet friendly living as well as assistance with caring for your pet
- In case of emergency or serious illness Mountain Valley Regional Medical Center & Yavapai Regional Medical Center are both within one mile of our community.
- Fitness room with individualized exercise classes
- Assistance with grooming, medication and chronic disease monitoring
We provide opportunities for residents to either relax or engage in social activities. For those residents wishing quiet we offer the opportunity to read a book in the library, work on craft projects in the activity room or watch the birds in the courtyard. For social activities we offer
Bingo and other games as well as live music and community outings. Our residents choose the destinations for our outings and favorites include shopping, restaurants and live band concerts. Our restaurant style dining room is also an excellent place to enjoy a good meal and conversation with friends.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I went there recently to try to get my mother in a nice place. The first thing I notice was how dirty the facility was, not to mention the furniture was so worn out. That was my first impression of the place....
I thought this place was really nice and had a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. The staff was on time to our appointment and remained professional throughout our entire visit. They...
Great Place to Live
Very efficient staff and able to help me with my transfers, toileting, showers. Dining is well organized and cooks accommodate most requests. They transport me to doctor appointments and help me schedule my...See all 13 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.