Gilead Elder Care St. Joseph
4790 Scottdale Rd Saint Joseph MI 49085
Gilead Elder Care St. Joseph is a residential care home located in the quaint port city of St. Joseph, Michigan, in Berrien county. Our picturesque community is nestled in a quiet and safe neighborhood, within close proximity to the St. Joseph River and majestic Lake Michigan. Now deemed the Riviera of the Midwest, St. Joseph is a growing resort community. With its brick streets inviting visitors and residents alike to amble through unique shops and restaurants, you can find lots to see and do in St. Joseph.
Gilead Elder Care St. Joseph is proud of its community and comfortable, home-like atmosphere. We strive to offer top-notch care in a loving and nurturing group home setting. Our staff of well-trained caregivers are on-site 24 hours a day to make sure your loved one is safe and comfortable and that their medical and physical needs are fully met, no matter the time of day or night. We strive to provide fun activities and amenities that help our residents maintain a level of health and happiness. Our goal is to help seniors live life to its fullest, while maintaining independence with dignity and grace. Some of our amenities include:
- Beautifully landscaped home on large property
- Cozy sitting areas inside for enjoying entertainment and visiting with friends and family
- Comfortable sitting areas outside for enjoying our natural surroundings
- Various dining options to choose from
- Medication management services available
We invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and fun at Gilead Elder Care St. Joseph.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.