Gentle Care Assisted Living Facility III
27 Rolling Sands Drive Palm Coast FL 32164
Gentle Care Assisted Living III
Gentle Care Assisted Living III is a residential care home in Palm Coast, FL in Flagler County. Our quiet community is situated near multiple trees and seniors get to enjoy the fresh atmosphere with a touch of the urban lifestyle making it a perfect place for seniors to retreat and relax. Visitors will be delighted to come to Palm Coast due to the easy accessibility and a welcoming community.
Gentle Care Assisted Living III is dedicated to providing the best care to seniors in a serene and relaxed group home setting. Our community boasts of a warm and comfortable feel making seniors feel at home. The striking yet soothing colors, style and decor is guaranteed to grab your attention as you walk through this care home. Our skilled medical professionals are always on-site no matter the time of day or night to provide assistance to seniors. Unlike large institutions that make seniors feel like caged birds, our community highly respects senior's independence and freedom.
In addition, we have activities tailored to help seniors interact with each other. Our community also has numerous amenities like:
- An on-site beautician and barber shop
- Religious services for different denominations
- A comfortable sitting area with an amazing fireplace for socializing and meeting new people
- Beautiful gazebo for relaxing
- Fine dining options with both a personalized meal plans with family and restaurant style dining
We are delighted to be a part of this amazing community that positively impacts senior's lives and we welcome you to come and join us to experience the freedom, fun and relaxation at Gentle Care Assisted Living III.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.