Garden Square at Westlake Assisted Living
3151 W 20th St Greeley CO 80634
Balance Fitness Exercise
Our own Life Enrichment Coordinator, Patty Endres, Recreational Therapist, and Ridgeline CEO, Dr. Chuck McGlade, designed this unique exercise program for our residents. Focusing on balance and core strength, this program can be tailored to each individual's ability and altered as strength increases.
Our goals with this program include:
- Reduced falls
- Ability to walk longer distances
- Increased agility
- Improved confidence with walking, moving, and balance
- Improved activities of daily living function or maintenance at current level
- Less need for higher levels of care
- Perhaps improved appetites and sleeping patterns at night
- Perhaps less pain
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A Learning Experience
The community tried their best with my dad. It was a challenge and difficult. I think they were in over their head when they accepted him. However, I am thankful for having my dad here. He was in hospice for...
I Liked The Wonderful Tour
This community did a good job giving me a proper tour. I was shown a room and walked through the dining halls. I only met with one lady who I really liked. It would have been a suitable community but the location...
The staff are all very friendly and courteous!!!
Everything is going fine with my Mother in law since she moved into Garden Square. The staff have been real good so far. They keep the community clean and I would recommend it. The food tastes good and they...See all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.