Friends At Home
3680 Canaveral Groves Boulevard Cocoa FL 32926
Friends At Home
Friends At Home is a senior care home at located at the city of Cocoa, FL in Brevard County. The care home is in a city that is about 1.8 Meters above the sea level, also among the cleanest in Florida with many tourist attraction sites. Friends At Home is in the most enjoyable part of the city.
Expect warmth and good services from Friends At Home caregivers. They have the willingness to help any time 24 hours. They are also friendly and clean. This is due the training they undergo to work in the senior home and the experience they have in relation to residents care. The staff offer services like monitoring the residents 'diet, providing short term and long term care, grooming, assistance in mobility, housekeeping, physical exercise and all Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
Friends At Home provides many amenities that are required by seniors who live here. They include:
- Spacious rooms for married couples
- Small pets like cats and dogs are allowed
- 24 hours operational call system in each room for emergencies
- Large backyard especially for physical activities
- Recreational facilities like TVs
- An amazing sky viewing site
Friends At Home seniors lead independent lifestyle. From the word dedicated, the care home completes the puzzle for residents who still are not sure of whether to be part of the team. Our group home setting provide a cool environment that is fit for all senior as what matters most to our care home is their fitness and good care.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.