Fox Run by The Rivers Retirement Residence
104 Thousand Islands Parkway Gananoque ON K7G2V4
Fox Run by The Rivers Retirement Residence is a sprawling assisted living community located in beautiful Gananoque, ON. Set in the 1000 Islands and offering stunning water views in a gorgeous natural setting, seniors and family members alike will love the relaxing environment. An idyllic coastal town in Ontario, Gananoque is a charming place to call home.
Fox Run by The Rivers Retirement Residence opened its doors to provide a place seniors can be proud to call home. Built upon pillars of respect, compassion, and kindness, our team seeks to create a home away from home for all of our residents. Our beautiful building offers state-of-the-art amenities and a stunning location that allows seniors to build a community in a safe, secure environment, combining the luxury of a high end hotel with the comfort of home.
In addition to providing a strong community for seniors, our team is focused on offering the best amenities and activities to help all of our residents live a long and happy life, including:
- Three meals a day and a wide variety of available snacks in our bistro cafe or dining room
- 100 acres of land featuring a paved walking paths, gazebos and gardens, and a dock for fishing
- Two and three-bedroom units in multiple floor plans
- Activities room, chapel, and library on site
- Wide range of community activities, including movie nights and fitness classes
Fox Run by The Rivers Retirement Residence can provide everything needed for a high quality of life, from comfortable private suites to a full calendar of activities.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.