Forest Park AFH INC
17522 SE 338th Street Auburn WA 98092
Forest Park AFH INC is a residential care home in Auburn, WA that provides care to King County. Located in a quiet, rural setting, Auburn boasts low crime rates and a plethora of sightseeing activities. With Lake Holm nearby and golf course just north, Forest Park is located amid ample leisure and recreation. Vashon Island and Tiger Mountain State Forest are just short drives away, so residents have plenty to explore in their free time.
The staff members at Forest Park are one of a kind, each going beyond their job description to continually exceed the expectations of residents. With rigorous application requirements, thorough training courses, complete background checks conducted before hire, Forest Park is careful to select the most highly qualified care providers in the region.
At Forest Park, residents will enjoy a relaxed, group home setting that offers a variety of amenities such as:
- Semi-private and private rooms, equipped with comfortable furnishings and attractive decor
- Serene and beautifully landscaped grounds that offer unparalleled quietude and relaxation
- Qualified medical staff that are equipped to assist with dementia and Alzheimer's
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Organized group activities including movie nights, crafts, and exercise
- Shared meals that cater to a variety of dietary preferences and restrictions
At Forest Park, residents can enjoy their retirement in peace, while their needs are tended to by compassionate and highly trained staff. With a variety of sightseeing and recreation throughout the area, residents can live their lives to the fullest and experience optimal freedom and independence.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.