Flamingo Care Home
11821 Flamingo Drive Garden Grove CA 92841
Flamingo Care Home is a senior residential care home that is located in the beautiful city of Garden Grove, CA and is in the northern part of Orange County. Garden Grove is in a great location with nationwide famous Disney Land directly to the east and just a short driving distance to the North Pacific Ocean coastline. The group home setting itself is conveniently located nearby shopping and dining, many of which are within walking distance. The great location, offering much to do in terms of entertainment makes Garden Grove a wonderful place to call home.
Flamingo Care Home is committed to the safety and the care of its seniors. We see our residents as a part of our family and we treat them as such. Staff members are available at all hours of the day, and a medical doctor is available on-call, in the event of an emergency.
In addition to the wonderful location of the community and the safety that we provide, we also encourage independence and community among our residents. We offer the following amenities:
- Transportation available to off-site locations
- Healthy meals provided three times per day, plus snacks available
- Assistance available with everyday activities
- Common in-door areas, great for entertaining or relaxing
Flamingo Care Home would like to invite you home to enjoy peace of mind, relaxation and entertainment.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.