Finest Living at Arcade
350 Arcarde Dr. Ventura CA 93003
Located in Ventura, California, Finest Living at Arcade is a residential care home that specializes in serving seniors in Ventura County. Northwest of Los Angeles and bordering the Ventura and Santa Clara Rivers, Finest Living at Arcade is the perfect place for seniors who love picturesque nature surroundings. Enjoy a quiet stroll along the grounds as you take in all the beauty nature has to offer.
The highly skilled and professional staff will prove every day that the Finest Living at Arcade is more than a group home setting. Whether you just need a welcomed companion, or simple assistance with every day chores, a warm and friendly staff member is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Residents will never feel alone, nor will they lose their sense of independence.
Services Available with Finest Living at Arcade:
- Most female residents accepted, but males can be accepted
- Resident parking
- Activities both on and off site, with transportation provided for personal appointments, if needed
- Medication assistance and management
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
If you are looking for the quiet life, with a beautiful, scenic view, Finest Living at Arcade is the perfect place for you. Dedicated and professional staff will be there to tend to your needs, and you will be treated with the dignity, respect, and kindness you rightfully deserve. Choose to reside with Finest Living at Arcade, and you are committing yourself to a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.