About Farmington Gardens
At Farmington Gardens, You are in the Middle of it All!
Located 15 minutes or less from:
• Beautiful Canandaigua Lake, Kershaw Lakeshore Park, and the Canandaigua Marina
• Bustling downtown Canandaigua’s unique local shops, dining, and seasonal events, including the summer Farmer’s Market and winter’s Christkindl Fair
• Historic Sonnenburg Gardens, Granger Homestead and Carriage Museum
• The Wood Library, a member of the Pioneer Library System
• The excitement of Finger Lakes Gaming and Racetrack
• Eastview Mall’s shopping, events, dining, and movies
• Canandaigua’s YMCA, with pool, gym, exercise groups, and more to keep your healthy and active
• CMAC, the Finger Lakes’ premier venue for summer entertainment, hosting the music and entertainment of the RPO and many other artists
• Major retailers and grocers, including Wegmans, Walmart, Tops, Aldi's, and more
• Major pharmacies, including CVS, RiteAid, and Walgreens
• Major banks, including Chase, CNB, US Bank, and Citizens
With all these activities and necessities at your fingertips, you don’t have to sacrifice convenience for privacy. Located on a secluded wooded lot, Farmington Gardens offers you the peaceful retreat you desire with the exciting options you crave! See what blossoms when you discover Farmington Gardens!
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor