6631 N. Silverbell Rd Tucson AZ 85743
Faithful Heart Care Home is a senior care home located in Scottsdale, Arizona in Maricopa County. So as to accommodate the various needs of the seniors, the community has a favorable structure to adhere to the needs of the seniors. The community is surrounded by beautiful natural scenery that keep the spirit awake in residential group home setting.
Faithful Heart Care Home has proved to be of great importance in the life of most seniors who find a place to belong. Professionalism and experience of the staff are usually considered in your staff so as to ensure quality services for our seniors. Most of the seniors are usually our mentors in various field, therefore, they are not supposed to be taken for granted. Ensuring that they are comfortable and that they are well taken care of is our priority in our residential care home.
In our community, we always work to ensure the comfort, enjoyment and relaxation of the seniors through various amenities to enhance easy stay in the community that include:
- Spacious rooms that are designed to cater for the need of each senior
- Availability of the highly trained nurses to ensure the health of the senior is well catered for
- Various common classes to ensure bonding of the seniors in the community
- Physical therapy and exercises to keep the senior physically fit
It is the pride of our community to offer reliable, relaxing and comfortable services at Faithful Heart Care Home in which is considered as the best option for the seniors.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.